Welcome to BookPoints! Your 2022 Rutherford County Library System Online Summer Reading Headquarters!
This year, RCLS will be using BookPoints to engage our community both virtually and in-person. Check out the tab at the top of the page labeled "Events" to find weekly programs, events, and activities!
Registration will open June 1. Last day to record Reading Log entries and mark Activities completed is July 30.
Are you ready for a summer filled with reading, challenges, prizes and new discoveries? Let's get started!
- Beginning June 1, click the Register button to begin.
- You'll need one account for the whole family to login to the website.
- After creating your login account, add your family members (those participating).
- Select the program they'll participate in (based on age/grade).
- When selecting your school enter the most recent school type you attended. You can type R and select Rutherford County School, type C and select Charter School, type P and select Private School, type H and select Homeschool, or type O and select Other.
- Get ready to log your activites!
The more you read, the more chances you have to win! Prizes include sticker sheets, notebooks, slinkys, and more! At the end of the Summer Reading Program, we will have a drawing for the grand prize for all age groups!
Check out the help screen for more tips and tricks!